Peeling off a new layer to dive deeper into the beautiful and serene world of mystic yoga life, 300 hour yoga teacher training course, is a chance to experience the phenomenal art with a magnifying glass. Displaying newer and greater facets of yoga teacher training in 6 weeks, the course opens up new gateways to holistic and spiritual life. Providing certification by Yoga Alliance, USA , the course talks about vivid experience one can feel and sense as they discover themselves in this level of yogic learning. From Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, meditation to pranayama, the course covers finer subjects with ease due to its ability to dig deeper on spiritual levels.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training- Aims and Objectives
The intermediate level of learning aims at bridging the gap between the beginner’s level learning and advance level of learning. Preparing the practitioners for the advanced stages of learning in future, the 300 hour yoga teacher training is designed to offer a deeper view of the yoga, meditation and pranayama.
300 Hour Hoga Teacher Training- Overview
- Beginner to intermediate level of yoga learning in Ashtanga yoga and Hatha yoga
- 300 hour yoga teacher training certification from Yoga Alliance USA
- Yoga teachers with firm hold on their subjects
- Deeper level of teaching skills
- Chance to teach 200 hour yoga teacher training students
- Experience Himalayan views and local Indian culture
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training- Daily Schedule
With greater emphasis on intense training of 300 hour yoga teacher training, the program is streamlined and focuses on specific learning and teaching of skilled art form of yoga. The course is therefore taught with great precision and systematic division of time.
- 05:30 am - Wake Up
- 06:00 am - Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:30 am - Yoga Therapay | Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:30 am - Yoga Therapy
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Out
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Rishikesh is the hub of yogis and yoga teachers, both guru and student are available and can meet each other to help one another unfold new chapters of their journey. A platform to find one’s true self, Rishikesh offers answers deeper than anyone expect. One can find themselves at different corners of the town at hands of the sages, gurus, fellow friends, pastoral setting and beautiful surrounding. Allowing everyone to delve deeper into their own terrain of thought and creating a profounder bond with themselves, is what yoga in Rishikesh all about.